Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit.

I would definitely like to move to and/or visit France. I've never been there which is kind of shooting in the dark, but I'm obsessed with French films, fashion, language and people. I want to save money this year so I can visit France, I have a cousin there too. It doesn't look hopeful as I can't save and it is already halfway through they year! But the south of France looks beautiful. I have this dream to live in a quaint and old-style cottage somewhere deep in the countryside in the south of France. I would live by myself and have a vegetable garden in the back and pretty flowers in the front. I would play CDs and vinyl all day everyday, and learn to cook! I would have a balcony or a nice back porch so I can smoke, read, drink tea and watch sunsets and sunrises there. Sigh, just a little dream of mine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment