Friday, May 27, 2011

Update #3

Hi all!

This is yet another update on my life.

So, tomorrow is the start of my sobriety which I am so keen to start. People have told me that it is going to be hard, and I agree, but if I am serious about wanting to change and get my life together again, it shouldn't be too difficult. I also won't be going on Facebook, Tumblr and this site for a month as well, only to check my emails and listen to music (no sites that are for entertainment purposes). I am going to (try) stop spending so much money on food. I am going to cut down TV time to half an hour max.
This all seems hard to give up for a month just like that, but I am allowing myself to fail and to make mistakes. Wish me luck! I will let you know how it goes in a month :)

In other news, I am still heartbroken. This past week has been gloomy. I spend time with my girlfriends and all I can think about is him and my heart aches. I've been sad and I feel ugly, and it shows. My girlfriends know it without me telling them, it shows in my body language and my face. Add really bad sleeping patterns on top of that and...you get the mental image. I'm going to a hardcore gig tonite and I think his band is playing. I'm not looking forward to it so much but I will be with my amazing friends so I'm going to at least try have a good time.

I think that's it. I will blog another post tomorrow before my sobriety.

<3

P.s. I am going to deactivate my Facebook now. It hurts to see his name in my news feed (as sooky as that sounds).

Currently listening to: Break Even - Run For Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment